Prophet Elias mountain, at an altitude of 700 meters, is named after the Monastery of Prophet Elias. Under the Italian occupation, in the 1930’s, the italian logging settlement of Campo Chiaro (today village Eleoussa) was constructed. At the summit of the mountain two hotels, called “Cervo e Cerva” (male and female deer) due to the site inhabited by thousands of deer, were built in Italian architectural western tyrolean chalet style, in 1929 and 1932. The hotels were renovated recently.
1. Click the «Get Directions» button below . Enter the home position in «A:» . The destination position «B:» is already completed.
2. Click on ‘GET DIRECTION’ button.
To change the transportation mode, click on the corresponding icon for transport by car, public transport, cycling, hiking, or plane.