SAINT PANTALEON « Πολιτιστικός και Ιστορικός Ξεναγός Δήμου Ρόδου
endeel

SAINT PANTALEON

Information

    It is situated near the gate of Saint Catherine. It was built when the first siege of the Ottomans was dissolved, on 27 July (day of celebration of Saint Pantaleon) in 1480.
    During the Ottoman Period, this temple does not appear to have been converted into a mosque. After the end of the Second World War, it was used as a refugee shelter, like the other buildings of the surrounding area.
    Upon visiting the refugees of the area, the then Metropolitan of Rhodes, Timotheos, ruled that the building belonged to a temple. Thus, in collaboration with the Archaeological Service, the restoration of the church, which was inaugurated in 25 April 1948 and has operated as the church of Saint Pantaleon until today, began.

Get Directions
Photo Gallery

http://www2.fainfinance.com/hottie-russian/nude-girls-licking-cum-off-cocks-videos-girls-fingering-each-others-asses-pornhub/