Central port authority of Rhodes
The building was built in 1927, in order to house the Fascism Club, based on designs of Florestano di Fausto, and under the supervision of Rodolfo Petracco.
It is a three-floor building, directly adjacent to the Post Office building, with an arcade of arches on the ground floor, a monumental face with large rectangular openings and pediment endings on the breast wall of the terrace.
The building now houses the Central Port Authority of Rhodes.
1. Click the «Get Directions» button below . Enter the home position in «A:» . The destination position «B:» is already completed.
2. Click on ‘GET DIRECTION’ button.
To change the transportation mode, click on the corresponding icon for transport by car, public transport, cycling, hiking, or plane.