Castle of Sianna
A castle built on the top of a 544 meter high hill, at the site Kastro, above the village Sianna, at a long distance from the sea. The shape of the fortification stretched in 2,100 m2. In its upper section there are remnants of a fortress or a fortified residence, while on the northern part of the walls it is better preserved, with a walkway and battlements. In its interior there is a chapel of Saint John.
The Knights used Sianna as an administrative seat, exercising control in the area from Kritinia to Apollakia and forming the link for communication between South Rhodes and inland with Monolithos, Apollakia, Laerma and Istrio. The first reference found in sources on this castle dates back to 1473, and is connected with its possible abandonment.