Naillac Tower used to dominate the edge of the West Mole of the Great Port until 1863 when it was toppled in a strong earthquake. It was constucted during the reign of Grand Master Fullbert de Naillac (1396-1421) and bears his name. Square in plan and based on a square base, three stories high and bearing four ramparts in the four corners of the top floor, is depicted in various engravings.
1. Click the «Get Directions» button below . Enter the home position in «A:» . The destination position «B:» is already completed.
2. Click on ‘GET DIRECTION’ button.
To change the transportation mode, click on the corresponding icon for transport by car, public transport, cycling, hiking, or plane.